Establishment of subsidiary in Mexico
Parker Engineering has established a subsidiary company, PARKER ENG. DE MEXICO S. A. DE C. V., which started operations in April, 2015.
Mexico has rapidly grown as a exporting hub of automotive industries and Japanese and western major automotive industries have been expanding their business in Mexico. Parker Engineering decided the establishment of the new subsidiary to accommodate the further demand for equipment, respond to the customer’s needs proactively and provide the swift technical support.
Parker Engineering will establish the sales and technical support organization in Mexico, which will lead a greatly improved customer service for clients.
Outline of the new subsidiary in Mexico
- Name: PARKER ENG. DE MEXICO S. A. DE C. V.
- Location: Aguascalientes 2713-1 Piso. Jardaines de Aguascalientes. C.P. 20270 Aguascalientes, Ags., Mexico
- President: Masayoshi Yoshikawa
- Establishment: Feb. 13th, 2015
- Capital stock: MXN. 2,500,000.
- Lines of business
a. Manufacture, sale and installation of equipment for metal surface treatment and coating.
b. Manufacture, sale and installation of equipment for plastic coating.
c. Undertaking of maintenance for surface treatment and coating equipment.
- Operation start: Apr., 2015